Another wonderful issue of Moyo is out ! I am so excited to be featured hosting the regular “COLOUR STORIES” spot in the magazine. This month, I write all about yellow. Yummy!
The fourth issue of MOYO is all about paper (yummy srummy!). Your FREE copy includes:
- Behind the scenes with top art agent Lilla Rogers
- An interview with stationery designer Carolyn Gavin
- Papercutting with Mr Yen
- Rachel Hazell on patterns in paper
- Hannah Nunn reports from a wallpaper factory
- MOYO learns to make paper
- …and much more!
We also have design tips, a designer diary, a brief for you and more – see inside for details. Being a team of paper lovers you can only imagine how much fun we had putting this together!
Here are some more sneaky peeks of what is inside!
Get your free copy HERE!
See more MOYO Colour Stories here
Through audio colour meditations, videos & prompts, we dig deeper into each colour and the associated level of energy (through the chakra system). How each colour speaks to us, makes us feel and triggers our creative intuition. You will get exactly what you need from each of the colour sessions. We will explore and play through:
- colour vision journaling/colour stories
- mixed media,
- painting and